Sales Manager Nordics & NL (m/f)
Are you interested in new web technologies and would you like to work in a groundbreaking company? You like human contact and are a born salesperson?
If your answer is yes, we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a Berlin-based startup reinventing the global magazine and e-commerce industry by developing the world’s first storytelling SaaS solution, allowing brands to create beautifully designed magazines that are seamlessly integrated into their ecommerce platforms.
Learn more about us at www.styla.com
- You creatively and proactively explore all options to successfully enter the Scandinavian and Dutch market
- From prospecting to acquisition - you are responsible for the whole process, reporting directly to our Head of Sales
- Cold calling does not scare you, you are actually an expert at it and always find the right angle to gain the customer’s interest
- Of course you will work closely with all our other departments at Styla and have deep insights in the product you are selling And much, much more !
- You have earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- You have at least 2 years of proven hands-on experience in the sales department of a growing company ideally a tech startup
- You speak and write English on a native speaker level
- Ideally you are also business fluent in a Scandinavian language or Dutch
- Experience in Enterprise Sales or even in selling a SaaS would be a major selling point
What you get out of it:
- The possibility to shape and develop our Sales strategy and with your ideas to contribute directly to the growth of Styla
- The opportunity to shape the future of publishing and storytelling
- Working in an excellent team of young professionals and experienced founders
- Apple working equipment (if you like)
- A very cool loft working space close to Mauerpark
- Flexible working hours and an appealing salary
- German courses for non-native speakers
If you feel like you are the person for the job, then we are really eager to get to know you! Please contact Janine at ****** with your CV and a cover letter and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
We´re up for a great adventure, take your chance and shape it with us!