AREA ACCOUNT MANAGER NORDIC REGION
- CROSBY EUROPE in Heist-op-den-Berg (near Antwerp), a division of the Crosby Group (Oklahoma, USA) is part of the KKR, a USA based investment company. The Crosby Group is the world leader in manufacturing of accessories for lifting, rigging, securement and material handling applications.
- Throughout our valued distributor partners or directly to original equipment manufacturers, we supply to a wide range of industries from oil and gas exploration & extraction, over mining and marine, to non-residential construction and infrastructure in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Russia and India.
- In order to support the company’s ambitious growth plans, Crosby Europe is currently looking to hire a (m/f) Area Account Manager for the Nordic Region.
- You are responsible for the sales to distributors, end users (through distributors) and OEMs (direct sales) in your region. Your region consists of Norway, Denmark, Finland and Sweden.
- You achieve your sales and market share targets first and foremost through the targeted expansion and development of the dealer network as well as by actively canvassing a select number of OEMs.
You work with various contact people (procurement manager, salesperson, technical director, etc.), using commercial or technical arguments depending on the contact.
- You carefully monitor the distributors’ results, adapt where necessary and capitalize on new opportunities. You advise them on and participate in their marketing initiatives (publicity, seminars, trade fairs, company visits, etc.). You regularly visit end users with them. You are in charge of the technical (product) training sessions.
- You work closely with your colleagues in customer service, product management and engineering. You report to the Regional Sales Manager North.
- You have a degree in a higher, possibly technical education (we consider equivalent work-related experience a valid alternative)
- You have (two to three years) experience in a similar job: selling through a dealer network, selling technical products, direct participation in sales to end customers, etc. You can easily switch from technical to commercial arguments and vice versa.
- Even if your experience up till now is only with an industrial company or a drilling company using lifting or rigging products, on the operational side, or you are a lifting engineer or wirerope specialist and you want to expand your career towards the sales side, we look forward to your candidature.
- You are a native speaker of a Scandinavian language as well as being fluent in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of other Nordic languages is considered an important asset. You are prepared to travel 75% of your time (week-long trips). You are a proficient user of the most frequently used IT tools and have sufficient organisational skills.
- You are a good communicator and have a knack for business. You are a self-starter and can work independently (home office); you prefer a plan-based and decisive approach.
- Crosby offers a job with a lot of variety in terms of the questions you are asked and the regions and industries in which you will work. Moreover, you represent a range of products that have an excellent market reputation.
- You can also rely on the structural support of your colleagues at the technical and commercial levels. Crosby offers a good salary and remuneration package, including a company car.
Check the website at www.thecrosbygroup.com.
To apply, send an e-mail with your English CV to our recruitment partner, stating reference 4925SIG.
You can also apply by post: Signum HR & Management, Battelsesteenweg 455 E, B-2800 Mechelen (Phone +******), Belgium.